Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 5 (depending on height and amount poured into drink ware)
Here’s a yummy tropical smoothie to make this summer to cool off! You could make it for breakfast, a snack, or a fun drink at a party!
- ½ cup of cream of coconut
- 2 cups of pineapple juice
- 16 oz frozen pineapple chunks
- 10 oz frozen strawberries
- Shredded coconut flakes, fresh strawberries an pineapple (optional for garnish)
In a blender combine all ingredients in order as listed and blend until incorporated. Pour into glasses or cups and enjoy with suggested garnishments.