You can use any mozzarella string cheese sticks for these!
When you roll the cheese sticks in it, make sure you fold over the sides so it won’t leak.
Mmmmm….they are seriously like bombs in your mouth with cheesy goodness!
- 1 can of Pillsbury crescent rolls (8 oz)
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 garlic glove (1/2 tsp jarred garlic)
- 2 TBSP melted butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the cheese sticks in half. Unroll the crescent rolls and put one cheese stick half on the wider part. Fold up the sides and roll it tight so the cheese won’t melt out.
- Melt the butter in the microwave, then mix in the parsley and garlic. Stir.
- Brush the garlic butter on top and the sides of the crescent rolls.
- Bake for 10 minutes.