Berry Cake Bars
- 2 ½ Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ Cups sugar
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Cup butter
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tsps vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Cups raspberries
- 2 Cups blueberries
- 1 Cup vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 325°F. grease and flour a cake pan.
- In a bowl beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, eggs, vanilla extract, and cinnamon and keep mixing until everything is well incorporated.
- Place half of a cup of blueberries and mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and take to the oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes, remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Decorate with the frosting and top with berries.
- Cut into bars, serve and enjoy.
Tip: You can also add some lemon juice to the mix and use lemon frosting for a citrus twist.