Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Serves: 6+ (depending on number of servings per person)
- 900 grams or 2 lbs of asparagus (about 24 stalks, pre-trimmed)
- 16 oz of hardwood smoked bacon, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place an oven safe wire rack onto a cook sheet lined with foil.
- Take a piece of cut bacon and wrap the bacon around the asparagus stalk at a diagonal slightly overlapping but making sure the bacon is stretched.
- Place each wrapped asparagus seam side down onto the wire rack and place in the oven for 10 minutes and then flip and cook for another 10 minutes. If you want crispier bacon, place the oven after the 20 minutes onto broil and place the pan under the broiler for 2 minutes.