Here’s one of my favorite desserts to make that only takes 4 ingredients! My husband always has to have seconds (that’s how I know it’s yummy!)
You can use any chocolate cake mix but I like the devils food one!
I didn’t have a spoon with a small handle so I made big holes but smaller ones work as well!
You don’t want the pudding too thick or it won’t absorb into the cake, making it moist and delicious!
- Devils Food Chocolate Cake (Box Mix)
- 2 Oreo Cookies ‘N Cream Pudding (4oz. boxes)
- 6-8 Oreo’s (for topping)
- Milk (to make the pudding)
- Bake the cake according to the box mix.
- Take out the cake and poke holes in it with the end of a wooden spoon.
- Mix up the pudding and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Pour it over the cake and push it into the holes, smoothing out the top.
- Put in the fridge to cool for 2-3 hours (the longer the better the cake is!)
- Top with crushed oreos and enjoy!