If you’re looking to spice up your breakfast ideas, try making these mini breakfast quiches! They are so easy to make and you can do it ahead of time too. Thanks, Ktike!
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Cooking spray
- Toppings of your choice (Red peppers, Cheddar cheese, Bacon bits, Garlic seasoning etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk your eggs with milk in a bowl and pour into a greased muffin pan 3/4th full.
- Add your toppings.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool and scoop them out to eat!