Here’s a very SWEET dessert idea that’s super moist and yummy! It’s a caramel poke cake with twix candy bars sprinkled on top. You could potentially use any candy such as snickers, or butterfingers. I think next time I would add a layer of chocolate fudge before the cool whip.
I didn’t have any skinny wooden spoons so I just grabbed a clean sharpie ha!
If you don’t like sweet desserts I recommend not putting all of the caramel sauce on it.
- Yellow cake box mix
- Twix bars
- Cool whip container
- Caramel sauce (12.25 oz jar)
- Small can of sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
- Bake the cake according to the directions.
- Let cool for 5 minutes meanwhile mixing the caramel sauce with the condensed milk in a seperate bowl.
- Using the end of a sharpie or wooden spoon, poke holes all over the cake.
- Pour the caramel sauce all over the cake making sure it gets in the holes.
- Top with cool whip and put it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Chop up some twix bars and sprinkle it over the top!